The Pinot Cellar
Our winemaking team carefully selects extremely rare and unique lots, first in the vineyard and then in the cellar. Thus, the wines you will receive are examples of outstanding Pinot Noirs from the top Sonoma Coast and Russian River Valley appellations. Shipments include our limited production de Coelo Pinot Noir from our Biodynamic vineyard in Freestone (Bodega). Many wine experts refer to this region as "the Côte d'Or [premier Burgundian region in France] of the US."
The Pinot Cellar Club Membership Benefits:
- Three bottles of our Single Vineyard and limited production Pinot Noirs will be shipped to you each quarter.
- Unlike a traditional wine club, we have designed this club to allow for members to have three bottles of each wine: one bottle to taste, one bottle to share with others, and one bottle to place in your cellar.
- Membership guarantees members access to these extremely limited, Single Vineyard wines.
- Special pre-release access to additional Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs
- 20% discount on wine purchases and merchandise purchases through Benziger Family Winery and Imagery Estate Wines.
- Invitation to an exclusive annual event
- Wine Club newsletter, which includes winemaker notes and recipes, written to complement your wine selections
- Complimentary Reserve wine tasting for four at both Benziger Family Winery and Imagery Estate Winery
How the Club Works:
- You will receive four shipments of wine per year, direct to your business or home. Please note that business addresses are highly recommended because wine shipments require an in-person signature of someone 21 or older.
Four Yearly Shipments:
- YOUR CARD WILL NOT BE BILLED NOW. Your wine club selections will be processed and billed to your credit card four times per year.
- The cost per shipment of wine will be the retail value of the wine, less a 25% discount, plus delivery charges and sales tax, if applicable. Average charge is about $130 per shipment.
- There is no memberhsip fee to join and no cancellation fee. Refunds are only granted on returned wine.
Call 800-989-8890 for more info or to join over the phone.